Thursday, March 29, 2007

secret to relationships that work

I believe that we are all looking for the one person who makes us feel wonderful about ourselves, which is done specifically by seeing us for who we are and loving us for it.

Now...! The big, big lesson in this is that... your job, my lady, is to give him BACK that same amount of adoration/respect/LOVE - it's not just the women who need this to 'make their year!'

Can you do it, will your ego (self esteem) allow it? If not, it is time to get loving yourself in a serious way - loving= kindness, acceptance, positive self talk, etc. I believe that if my exwife and I would have done this for ourselves, and each other we would have still been married - and as happy as larks!

- I wrote this on groups.msn.com/divorcecaresupport

No comments: